Header Ads

Home Barakah: The Dua That Expands Your Space and Provisions | EVERY TYPE OF GOODNESS


DUA ASKING ALLAH FOR EVERY TYPE OF GOODNESS

 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 
Abu Hurairah narrated that a man said: "O Messenger of Allah, I heard your supplication last night, and the part of it that reached me of it, was that you said:

 اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ذَنْبِي وَوَسِعُ لِي فِي دَارِي وَبَارِكْ لِي فِي رِزْقِي 

Allahummaghfirli dhanbi, wa wassi li fi dari, wa barik li fi rizqi 

(O Allah! Forgive me my sins, make spacious for me my home and Bless the provisions which You have provided me with i.e. increase the good in it)  The man said: 'Do you see that they (i.e. these words) leave off anything?"

📚Sahih Al-Jami Al-Sagheer, 1/399 No. 1265

 #Spirituality #Faith #Islam #Prayer #dua #Supplication #NawazAhmedDR #DeenRemainder #HomeBlessings #IncreaseProvisions #ForgivenessSeeker

You like other Dua's click below link

Other Dua's


 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.